Set of APIs that return the Subscription Details, Commitment and Effective Rate Card Details
Creates a new service client
This list API returns all subscriptions for a given plan number or subscription id or buyer email and provides additional parameters to include ratecard and commitment details.
Creates a new service client
- config (dict) – Configuration keys and values as per SDK and Tool Configuration.
from_file()method can be used to load configuration from a file. Alternatively, a
dictcan be passed. You can validate_config the dict using
- service_endpoint (str) – (optional)
The endpoint of the service to call using this client. For example
https://iaas.us-ashburn-1.oraclecloud.com. If this keyword argument is not provided then it will be derived using the region in the config parameter. You should only provide this keyword argument if you have an explicit need to specify a service endpoint.
- timeout (float or tuple(float, float)) – (optional) The connection and read timeouts for the client. The default values are connection timeout 10 seconds and read timeout 60 seconds. This keyword argument can be provided as a single float, in which case the value provided is used for both the read and connection timeouts, or as a tuple of two floats. If a tuple is provided then the first value is used as the connection timeout and the second value as the read timeout.
- signer (
(optional) The signer to use when signing requests made by the service client. The default is to use a
Signerbased on the values provided in the config parameter.
- retry_strategy (obj) –
(optional) A retry strategy to apply to all calls made by this service client (i.e. at the client level). There is no retry strategy applied by default. Retry strategies can also be applied at the operation level by passing a
retry_strategykeyword argument as part of calling the operation. Any value provided at the operation level will override whatever is specified at the client level.
- circuit_breaker_strategy (obj) – (optional)
A circuit breaker strategy to apply to all calls made by this service client (i.e. at the client level).
This client uses
DEFAULT_CIRCUIT_BREAKER_STRATEGYas default if no circuit breaker strategy is provided. The specifics of circuit breaker strategy are described here.
- circuit_breaker_callback (function) – (optional) Callback function to receive any exceptions triggerred by the circuit breaker.
- allow_control_chars – (optional) allow_control_chars is a boolean to indicate whether or not this client should allow control characters in the response object. By default, the client will not allow control characters to be in the response object.
- config (dict) – Configuration keys and values as per SDK and Tool Configuration. The
This list API returns all subscriptions for a given plan number or subscription id or buyer email and provides additional parameters to include ratecard and commitment details. This API expects exactly one of the above mentioned parameters as input. If more than one parameters are provided the API will throw a 400 - invalid parameters exception and if no parameters are provided it will throw a 400 - missing parameter exception
- compartment_id (str) – (required) The OCID of the compartment.
- plan_number (str) – (optional) The Plan Number
- subscription_id (str) – (optional) Line level Subscription Id
- buyer_email (str) – (optional) Buyer Email Id
- is_commit_info_required (bool) – (optional) Boolean value to decide whether commitment services will be shown
- limit (int) –
(optional) The maximum number of items to return in a paginated “List” call. Default: (50)
- page (str) – (optional) The value of the opc-next-page response header from the previous “List” call.
- sort_order (str) –
(optional) The sort order to use, either ascending (ASC) or descending (DESC).
Allowed values are: “ASC”, “DESC”
- sort_by (str) –
(optional) The field to sort by. You can provide one sort order (sortOrder).
Allowed values are: “TIMECREATED”, “TIMESTART”
- opc_request_id (str) – (optional) Unique Oracle-assigned identifier for the request. If you need to contact Oracle about a particular request, please provide the request ID.
- x_one_gateway_subscription_id (str) – (optional) This header is meant to be used only for internal purposes and will be ignored on any public request. The purpose of this header is to help on Gateway to API calls identification.
- x_one_origin_region (str) – (optional) The OCI home region name in case home region is not us-ashburn-1 (IAD), e.g. ap-mumbai-1, us-phoenix-1 etc.
- retry_strategy (obj) –
(optional) A retry strategy to apply to this specific operation/call. This will override any retry strategy set at the client-level.
This should be one of the strategies available in the
retrymodule. This operation will not retry by default, users can also use the convenient
DEFAULT_RETRY_STRATEGYprovided by the SDK to enable retries for it. The specifics of the default retry strategy are described here.
To have this operation explicitly not perform any retries, pass an instance of
- allow_control_chars (bool) – (optional) allow_control_chars is a boolean to indicate whether or not this request should allow control characters in the response object. By default, the response will not allow control characters in strings
Responseobject with data of type list of
Return type: Example:
Click here to see an example of how to use list_subscriptions API.