A "path route rule" to evaluate an incoming URI path, and then route a matching request to the specified backend set.
Path route rules apply only to HTTP and HTTPS requests. They have no effect on TCP requests.
Initializes a new PathRoute object with values from keyword arguments. The following keyword arguments are supported (corresponding to the getters/setters of this class):
- path (str) -- The value to assign to the path property of this PathRoute.
- path_match_type (PathMatchType) -- The value to assign to the path_match_type property of this PathRoute.
- backend_set_name (str) -- The value to assign to the backend_set_name property of this PathRoute.
[Required] Gets the backend_set_name of this PathRoute. The name of the target backend set for requests where the incoming URI matches the specified path.
Returns: The backend_set_name of this PathRoute. Return type: str
[Required] Gets the path of this PathRoute. The path string to match against the incoming URI path.
- Path strings are case-insensitive.
- Asterisk (*) wildcards are not supported.
- Regular expressions are not supported.
Returns: The path of this PathRoute. Return type: str