Initializes a new SteeringPolicyLimitRule object with values from keyword arguments. The default value of the
rule_typeattribute of this class is
LIMITand it should not be changed. The following keyword arguments are supported (corresponding to the getters/setters of this class):
- description (str) -- The value to assign to the description property of this SteeringPolicyLimitRule.
- rule_type (str) -- The value to assign to the rule_type property of this SteeringPolicyLimitRule. Allowed values for this property are: "FILTER", "HEALTH", "WEIGHTED", "PRIORITY", "LIMIT"
- cases (list[SteeringPolicyLimitRuleCase]) -- The value to assign to the cases property of this SteeringPolicyLimitRule.
- default_count (int) -- The value to assign to the default_count property of this SteeringPolicyLimitRule.
Gets the cases of this SteeringPolicyLimitRule. An array of caseConditions. A rule may optionally include a sequence of cases defining alternate configurations for how it should behave during processing for any given DNS query. When a rule has no sequence of cases, it is always evaluated with the same configuration during processing. When a rule has an empty sequence of cases, it is always ignored during processing. When a rule has a non-empty sequence of cases, its behavior during processing is configured by the first matching case in the sequence. When a rule has no matching cases the rule is ignored. A rule case with no caseCondition always matches. A rule case with a caseCondition matches only when that expression evaluates to true for the given query.
Returns: The cases of this SteeringPolicyLimitRule. Return type: list[SteeringPolicyLimitRuleCase]
Gets the default_count of this SteeringPolicyLimitRule. Defines a default count if cases is not defined for the rule or a matching case does not define count. defaultCount is not applied if cases is defined and there are no matching cases. In this scenario, the next rule will be processed. If no rules remain to be processed, the answer will be chosen from the remaining list of answers.
Returns: The default_count of this SteeringPolicyLimitRule. Return type: int
Gets the description of this SteeringPolicyRule. A user-defined description of the rule's purpose or behavior.
Returns: The description of this SteeringPolicyRule. Return type: str
Given the hash representation of a subtype of this class, use the info in the hash to return the class of the subtype.
[Required] Gets the rule_type of this SteeringPolicyRule. The type of a rule determines its sorting/filtering behavior. * FILTER - Filters the list of answers based on their defined boolean data. Answers remainonly if their shouldKeep value is true.
- HEALTH - Removes answers from the list if their rdata matches a target in the health check monitor referenced by the steering policy and the target is reported down.
- WEIGHTED - Uses a number between 0 and 255 to determine how often an answer will be served in relation to other answers. Anwers with a higher weight will be served more frequently.
- PRIORITY - Uses a defined rank value of answers to determine which answer to serve, moving those with the lowest values to the beginning of the list without changing the relative order of those with the same value. Answers can be given a value between 0 and 255.
- LIMIT - Filters answers that are too far down the list. Parameter defaultCount specifies how many answers to keep. Example: If defaultCount has a value of 2 and there are five answers left, when the LIMIT rule is processed, only the first two answers will remain in the list.
Allowed values for this property are: "FILTER", "HEALTH", "WEIGHTED", "PRIORITY", "LIMIT", 'UNKNOWN_ENUM_VALUE'. Any unrecognized values returned by a service will be mapped to 'UNKNOWN_ENUM_VALUE'.
Returns: The rule_type of this SteeringPolicyRule. Return type: str